There are certain things to be kept in mind by all universities wishing to be a part of OJASVAT 2k17:-
- Registration fee is Rs.1200 includes accommodation and food (4 Times A Day) per participant for all teams coming for OJASVAT.
- Registration fee details:
(a) Demand Draft in favour of SHARDA UNIVERSITY PAYBALE AT GREATER NOIDA
(b) DEPOSIT AMOUNT IN SHARDA UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTS. A/C NO -32957609325
State Bank of India – Greater Noida
IFSC CODE – SBIN0004324
- Accommodation will be provided in the campus and last entrance in the hostels for girls is 21:00 hrs and for boys is 22:00 hrs.
- Each participant must produce his or her latest College Identity card and bonafide certificate. This is compulsory otherwise they will not be allowed to register.
- Please apply online latest by 25th March 2017, 17:00 hrs.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you after considering your online registration.
- Teams are required to bring two printed copies of the names and two photograph of the participants according to the events they are participating in.
- Accommodation facilities will be provided only from 30th March at 9:00 hrs till 2nd April 2017 at 22:00 hrs. Hence, teams should make the arrangement accordingly.
- Transport facilities will be provided from Delhi or Ghaziabad station for the teams coming outside from Delhi or NCR.
- All the participants should strictly follow the rules and regulations of SHARDA UNIVERSITY. These are subject to change as per the circumstances. The decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
- Bring your University Flag for March-pass.
General Code of Conduct:
All the participating colleges and their respective teams are expected to follow the code of conduct as issued by the organizing committee of the university.
- All the participants must be in their officially approved dress with a valid chest number, college ID card, bonafide certificate and photograph sign by the assigned authority of the university/college while participating in any sports events.
- The University will not be responsible for loss of any kind of valuable items of the participants.
- Consumption of any alcoholic beverages, smoking and taking any kind of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. Anyone found guilty is liable to be expelled from the fest and the registration of respective college will be forfeited.
- Competitors must respect the jury and maintain a cordial atmosphere among them during the tournament.
- In cases of disputes related to result or scores, the decision of the referee/umpire in concerned with organizing committee will be final.
- Any participants from the other university will not be allowed in the academic block.
- Getting indulged in any conflicts or in disciplinary activities will be viewed very seriously and the registration of the respective team is liable to be cancelled.
- Disrespecting the dignitaries of our university, judges, referees, and faculty members will be considered as an offence and fines, penalties and disqualifications may be imposed on the person/team.
- The team should be accompanied with the coach/ manager of the affiliating college/university.
- The university has all the rights to cancel any of the sports events without any prior information.
All the above rules are to be followed very meticulously by all the participants. In case of violation of rules and disregarding the code of conduct by any team, the organizing committee reserves all rights to take action against them in form of fines, penalties, disqualification and cancellation of registration.